* Transfer from San Remo into Valle Nervia along the coastal road that runs through Ospedaletti and Bordighera (20 km – 30 min approx.).
* Stop in Dolceacqua, the birthplace of Andrea Doria, with a visit to the ruins of the Castle of the Doria, the old town and the medieval bridge, which were immortalized by Monet.
* You cannot miss a visit to the vineyards of the Dolceacqua Rossese DOC, with wine- tasting at a wine cellar, or in a local wine shop.
* Then on to the delightful village of Apricale, perched on the slopes of the mountains, where, among the distinctive stone alleyways you can shop for local crafts and typical local products.
* Return along the coast or through the spectacular scenery of the Ligurian Alps passing through Perivale, Baiardo and Coldirodi, where you can make a stop to visit the Rambaldi gallery.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES
A LA CARTE SERVICES
THE EXCURSION DOES NOT INCLUDE